Product Warranty Statement
Brightgreen warrants that the product will be free from defects in materials under normal use for a period of 12 months which covers the electrical functions, excluding Dimming, DALI Compatibility or Home Automation Compatibility
This warranty period commences from the date of our invoice or the date that the product is first dispatched whichever comes first in time. Statement found on the Product labeling shall be rendered inoperative. The warranty requires the
In case of replacement, the product will be refurbished stocks and may the same or similar functionality of the replaced product.
In case of return for a full refund, it must comply with our policy and will be accepted if made within 30 days from the date of our invoice or the date that the product is first dispatched whichever comes first in time. Should the return be made beyond the 30-day period, a 20% re-stocking fee will apply.
Below are the requisites in case of replacement or return of products under warranty.
- Registration of the product is required to validate the warranty
- Proof of purchase may be required
- Replacement or Return of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of Brightgreen with reasonable opportunity to inspect the prevailing condition of the product
- return of a product directly to Brightgreen in AU, with return cost of the product directly to Brightgreen
No change-of-mind refunds on sale stocks is allowed.
Brightgreen imposes limited liability which covers product defects but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage or in workmanships.
Summary of Benefits
- Defects in component
- Repair at Brightgreen in AU
- Replacement of product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Field and Technical Support
- No replacement of parts
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of environmental specification
- Lightning Strike or other fortuitous events
Limitation of Liability
Sale stocks are refurbished return stocks for sale with Limited Warranty for Refund and Return on faulty products.
Except for the commitments outlined above, Brightgreen will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages.